PBS Graduate Program Resources
- Incoming graduate students have a mentoring committee; see the Mentoring page for details.
- The PBS graduate program is part of the Guarini School of Graduate and Advanced Studies, which offers many campus-wide resources such as career and professional development events, social programming, travel support, mental health and counseling services.
- The Methods in Neuroscience Dartmouth summer school offers training in cutting-edge psychology and neuroscience methods, and brings outstanding faculty, students and postdocs to campus for intensive training. PBS graduate students are invited to participate as students and/or TAs in this course.
- The Title IX Office works to promote an environment of sexual respect, safety, and well-being. Their site provides information on Dartmouth's programs for promoting sexual respect, and resources, policies, and procedures for preventing and responding to sexual assault, gender-based harassment, and other forms of sexual misconduct.
- Dartmouth offers resources for graduate students with disabilities.